Sunday, January 25, 2009

MY BLOG, MY BUSINESS

Ya well this should’ve been my first post but well that’s just me.....but isn’t that just what life is all about? Expect the unexpected. And speaking of expectations this is what you can expect and NOT expect from my blog. 

 

1.               It’s not about how my day was and what I did the whole day. How I spent my time in college and what I did back home..

2.             It’s just a compilation of random thoughts, some serious stuff and a serious attempt at humor. I don’t mind failing on any thing. Or anyone for that matter.

3.             Why is it not about what I did all day n blah blah blah…well because its not! Why should it be? I’m no Angelina jolie whose life you’d be interested in. I’m just a nobody in a random place in India doing my duties of being an obedient daughter (at least trying hard) and a biotechnology student who attends all lectures and does the practicals very seriously. Then comes home and does the assignments, watches TV, helps mum, talks to 2 best friends and makes notes for the next day. So why do you need to hear the same story everyday?

4.             Another reason why my blog is not a daily is well I don’t want it to be and neither do I have time. No time?? You can have all the time in the world...blah blah blah.. Please don’t start that. When I say no time it also means lack of inspiration and motivation and interest. so that’s that

5.              My blog is not 100% me. What % it’s me I can’t tell you because even I don’t know that. And I don’t want to put my 100% either. This isn’t making any sense is it?

6.              All you people who think I am very good and par excellence thank you very much. But as self-derogatory as I am I don’t agree. I wouldn’t say I don’t care. That would be a downright lie. I do care. But then I don’t want to and end up being confused and go back to studying or listening to music.

7.              Comments will be moderated. I thank everyone for commenting. But then this blog is for my satisfaction. Everyone’s allowed to put forth their point of view. I love debates!

8.             And lastly ending this cynical post I blog because I want to. I do not blog because I have to or I should.

 

So thank you everyone for reading my blog. It does feel good when someone reads your blog. But even if no one does there’s still this satisfaction that I have something that’s mine and where I can have my freedom of speech and write about whatever I want to.

This blog is purely for the love of language. And to see to it that my connection with writing or attempting to write never breaks.

 Till the next time then..or not. :)

 

12 comments:

  1. well said :D
    ..even though i feel like an idiot saying this, but I hope you post down such great stuff often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? feel like an idiot ? why so? n i guess i SHOUTED n not said those things..:) thanks neway

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhmm thats some self introspection. and BTW..Didnt you just tell us what u do all day anyway? hahaha..

    And i m sure u r an awesome daughter (chachi will vouch for that) and even better sister :).

    Keep writing because even we like to read something different (not bcoz this is the only site allowed to be accessed in the office..lol)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya ...ek bar mai hi sab ko bata do..roz roz ka jhanjhat khatam..:)
    something different? try maggi tomato ketchup! its different or differentwa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely thought.. :)
    This shouldn't have been your first post, as otherwise it should have missed the most important point "why you blog and content therein"..
    Keep blogging so that i can get motivated and feel a competition too.. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup didnt i mention it already?
    n i'm no competition!! ur infact the one who inspired me and motivated me to stop being lazy and atart my own blog!! keep doin dat..thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because, I should let you post according to your convenience and not nudge you to write even when you don't feel like doing so, especially by commenting stuff like 'I hope you post often' :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. nah..i would be lying if i say ya ur right go to hell!!
    actually it feels pretty good..so thenks, thenks very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pheww...that was a knockout punch..

    but as u said it is for you so I wont comment :) although I read it sincerely.

    May be you dont need this, but still just one thing(cant help it..), its good to be ones own worst critic but dont ever forget to be the first to praise urself too....

    keep surprising urself !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) didnt mean to scare you!! anyway ya thats a good one but told you na i dont know why am very very critical about my own work!! ut thats ok and keeps me grounded.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya i guess self criticism helps us all to stay grounded and to improve ourselves. BTw you are already so grounded, so i dont think u need any criticism.. u are worth millions.. :) Just keep exploring ur potential.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @shesha
    the fact that i am grounded helps me to improve.. and i dont think am dat grounded...i too have my own follies..but ya a lil praise here and there did not hurt anyone did it? :)

    ReplyDelete