Saturday, December 5, 2009




1st of December marked the AIDS AWARENESS DAY. Our professors realized that a day before. And as usual they caught hold of me to ‘represent’ T.Y. and prepare charts for the next day and arrange for the exhibition. Am not complaining though. I took it as my moral responsibility to address social issues such as these. And my friend ANUJA helped me a lot on these charts. Thanks ninja!

The exhibit was ‘successful’. And I hope I’ve done my bit to spread the message. Of course I would like to get hold of the junior guy and tell him to get his facts right about INNATE and ACQUIRED IMMUNITY. The professors were pretty impressed and patted my back. I still hope they talk to their kids about HIV and AIDS. That would be real appreciation.

I appeal to all those reading the blog- be aware of what causes HIV. And stay safe. Create awareness by talking to your kids, siblings, maids, driver, dhobiwala etc etc

Oh and happy 1st anniversary to my blog! And thank u everybody for your response and hope this association goes a long way.

CHEERS!

3 comments:

  1. yes!and to clarify alcohol DOES NOT spread aids ..only sharing syringes for drugs does..so u can do the rest :p
    thanks! stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now we are talking abt awarenes!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete