Sunday, March 1, 2009

this and that..

Been very busy lately. . No seriously! I mean had completion, had my internals, had social issues, and had family issues. Lots going on.

My internals were good. Okay as in they were just 2o marks each. 3 subjects and one of them being English *smirks*.

It’s very annoying to see the general approach of people in my class towards English. No doubt they find it difficult to grasp it as many had it as their second language but what I feel is at least there should be a will to do it. Marks are all what they care about. Don’t they realise that all the further interviews and the research papers to be written and read would all be in English?  Anyway not my problem is it?

Was dad’s birthday yesterday. Had a lot of fun! Baked a cake which turned out to be pretty good considering that I hadn’t baked since last April and that one was a complete disaster. (Rock solid on the outside and half baked on the inside! disaster indeed)

But that’s that. No grand celebrations. Can’t even think of it. Not because of recession but because of boards. My brother has his boards coming up in like 7...no just 6(omg) days...

So no party sharty.. no late night TV watching.. No talking on the phone in front of him.. No talking when he studies... For 20 days to come. And then? Then what? Freak out as much you want. But hey! What about my exams???? ‘Your’ exams? 3 papers with one of them being ‘English’ and you call it ‘exams’??   

Ya whatever!

p.s. I also made pizza day before yesterday which was yummy! J

 

6 comments:

  1. well, sounds 'tasty' if your family also thinks d same :P

    However, when I recall my xms time during school, it was like party time...total aiyaashi.. From kitchen, u name it, u ve it :) everybody follows ur schedule, u wanna c movie, nobody argues....
    u wanna sleep late, nobody argues..and much more!
    bottom line...U R D KING !!!
    hwever, after xms till result time, U R D RAMU KAKA !!!
    but still twas fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe ya my family devoured it..so that means it was good.. :)hehe
    n ya exam time i am excused from the daily chores ..but also reminded that how abc's daughter is good at multi tasking even during exams. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. after reading it, i am totally hungry.. and feel like scoffing a bit.. yum yum yum :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that an allegation on my Chachi Chacha.. and what made u think i wont read this and tell them what u wrote here.. hahahaha.. now u r at my mercy.. if u dont want me to tell them..my exam days.. hhmm. cant think of anything its been looooooooooong time when i gave a normal exam like an engg. MBA was different game altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy hi... came across yrs n sheshas blogs on a frnzz recommendation... read a few 1s n dey r gr8... lukin fwd 2 read ol of dem soon... tacay:);)....

    ReplyDelete