Monday, March 23, 2009

SURPRISE SURPRISE!






Contrary to what everybody has been thinking I had a blast on my birthday!

My pre birthday gift included this really yummy sponge cake from anuja! Thanks anu! J

College folk used holi as an excuse and smeared my face with all the icing on the cake. And of course about 3 and a half bottles of water were emptied on me. :/

My 3 idiotic friends from school kept devising these small schemes as a result of which I got a bag full of chocolates from the watchman of my college and a huge bouquet of gerbera flowers awaited me at home. At about 1 in the afternoon I opened the door to find a huge bouquet of yellow roses and a large black forest cake in the shape of an ‘A’ (A for ADITI dum dum!)!  Thank you very much masi!

In the evening I went out with the 3 idiots and they gave me my fake gifts and in return it was expected that I make faces and look disappointed. But me being me (read unpredictable and impossible) I loved those gifts too!! They had no other option but to roll their eyes and finally hand me my ‘real’ gifts- zoya factor and for matrimonial purposes. 2 books of which zoya factor is quite nice.

So the day was not at all like any other day. And to top it all I received ‘the’ card from priya! Priya is the greatest card maker ever! And she makes them for really close and special people. So ahem ahem I got one! J

Thank you all for making my birthday very very special!

And now let me shut myself with lehninger and PTC.

 

5 comments:

  1. In A Nutshell.. A Successful B'dayyyy!! yeye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! ne bday with my loved ones is a succesful bday! :) that includes u too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThanQ soo much darling lovey dovey niece.. :)
    yeah.. now pics are real saboot of ur b'day success and celebrations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. arre waah...I dint know that my wishes could change somebody's past too :D

    I think I deserve a little share from that 3rd pic from top of your blog...

    wat say ??? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe! ya definitely! you'll get a lion's share or sher!
    :p
    pardon me but all dat studying has ruined my sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete